There are 5 group study rooms that seat between 4-8 individuals and 3 larger collaboration rooms that seat between 8-10 individuals located on Lower Level 1.
Collaboration and Group Study Room Rules
- Student use only. Please, no faculty conferences.
- Group use only. Individuals using the collaboration or group study rooms maybe asked to leave.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours. No back-to-back reservations are allowed and the library reserves the right to delete back-to-back reservations without notice.
- Reservations may be scheduled through the end of the current semester.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes after start time. After 15 minutes the room will be open to any group until the end of the reservation.
And as always be respectful of the groups following you; Clean up the room, return any moved furniture, and leave promptly at the end of your reservation
The library also maintains a list of other available study spaces.