Systematic Review Self Service
The Health Sciences Library offers an advisory service for Columbia University students, faculty and staff conducting systematic reviews.
More information coming soon!
- Finding and assessing systematic reviews
- Finding Grey Literature (PDF)
- Comparison of Review Types (PDF)
- Developing a systematic review
- Software programs for preparing and maintaining systematic reviews
- Characteristics of a successful systematic review
- Additional training opportunities to improve your systematic review skills
To register select a class from the scheduled classes calendar and complete the form with your name and email.
- Don't Get Tangled, Get Organized! Tips and Tricks on Making Your Work More Efficient
- Research Cookbook: Recipes for a Successful Project
- So You Want To Do a Systematic Review?
- Survival Skills: A Hands-On Approach to Research
Animal Research Tutorial
Learn about the 3 R's
Reserve dedicated time with an informationist for in depth topics such as literature searches and refining a research question. To schedule an appointment select a 'Consultation' which shows '1 seat left'. Appointments can be made up to 24 hours in advance.