Systematic Review Advisory Service
The Health Sciences Library offers an advisory service for Columbia University students, faculty and staff conducting systematic reviews.
Louise Falzon has a worked on numerous systematic reviews. Learn more about her expertise.
When reserving a consultation time slot indicate your interest in the systematic review service, your topic and any steps you may have taken so far.
To register select a class from the scheduled classes calendar and complete the form with your name and email.
- Don't Get Tangled, Get Organized! Tips and Tricks on Making Your More Efficient
- EndNote for Mac Users
- EndNote for PC Users
- Get Ahead of the Curve from the Get-Go: Tools and Strategies for Finding Information
- Identifying Studies for Systematic Reviews
- Research Cookbook: Recipes for a Successful Project (3 part series)
- So You Want To Do a Systematic Review?
If you need help with a topic not covered in one of the scheduled classes or would like to schedule a library class presentation use the Request a class instructional session form.